Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Patience

Sitting here doing nothing, i wait... wait to be challenged, to be pushed to my limits, tested in a competition fierce enough to scare many away. Am i ready is no longer the question i ask myself, get on the battlefield i want to, doesn't matter what happens any more, to be pushed is on my mind, not winning. Many things to lose i have but it doesn't matter, i no longer care for the thing i have. Losing doesn't scare me anymore, lost many times i have and the taste of victory hasn't been my luxury. It doesn't matter what i struggle for or what the struggle is, all that matters now is that i bleed in battle for victory or for survival. The longer the wait the stronger i grow and as i anticipate the struggle that comes i grow old increasingly frustrated with nothing to lose.